Dreyfoos Theatre/Musical Theatre Audition Workshop
It's not too late to prepare to confidently and successfully audition for the Dreyfoos School of the Arts Theatre Department Auditions in January! Veteran Audition Coach Melissa Boher Jacobson leads this highly effective and successful online workshop dedicated to preparing for the Dreyfoos Theatre Department Auditions. This 9-hour workshop takes place over two weeks on December 28, 29, 30, 2020 from 11-am-12 pm each day, and January 5, 12 and 19, 2021 from 7-9 p.m.
We will cover every aspect of these competitive auditions, including but not limited to:
- Confident Audition Mindset
- Confident Audition Technique
- Overcoming Audition Anxiety
- Understanding Stage Fright and Making it Work for You
- How to prepare on Audition Day
- A step by step process for each audition activity including
- Organizing technology for a successful, stress-free online audition
- Preparing and executing a confident, online remote audition
- includes a remote mock audition, including written feedback for optimal confidence and preparation.
Need Assistance or Have Questions? Call Melissa at (561 )270-5808.
Space is VERY Limited - Register Today!