Dreyfoos Fall 2021 Confident Communication Audition Workshop
Join Veteran Dreyfoos Audition Coach and former Dreyfoos Artist-in-Residence Melissa Boher Jacobson, for this highly successful and popular Dreyfoos Communication Audition Preparation Workshop. Melissa, who has successfully prepared hundreds of students for Dreyfoos in Communication, Theatre and Voice for over 21 years, will thoroughly prepare students according to the Dreyfoos Communication Audition Guidelines. Students will learn to:
- Create and prepare their own one-minute memorized speech based on the topic outlined in the Dreyfoos Communication Department guidelines
- Learn effective presentation and audition skills
- Work on creative writing prompts and learn effective ways to create a compelling creative writing project
- Learn to optimally prepare a storyboard as outlined in the Communication Department Audition Guidelines
- Learn Effective, Confident Interview Techniques
- Learn Effective and Confident Audition Techniques
- Learn Strategies to Use Stage Fright and Anxiety to Empower Auditions
- Learn Overall Positive Mindset Techniques,
- Get Guidance on Appropriate Audition Clothing
- Participate in a Mock Audition
- Learn How to Do Video and Zoom Auditions
Tuesdays from 5 pm-6 pm August 17-February 1 (No Class Sept. 7, Nov. 23, Dec. 28) All Classes In Person at Confident Performance Coaching Studios in Jupiter.
Classes also available in Wellington, FL on Sundays as demand dictates.
Need Assistance? Call Melissa at (561) 270-5808.