Dreyfoos School of the Arts Confident Acting Fall 2021 Audition Workshop
DREYFOOS ACTING AUDITION WORKSHOP WITH MASTER COACHES MELISSA BOHER JACOBSON AND JOHN LARIVIERE. Melissa Boher Jacobson, has successfully prepared hundreds of students for Dreyfoos in Communication, Theatre and Voice for over 21 years. In this Acting Audition Workshop, students will:
- Find appropriate 45-second audition monologues according to the Dreyfoos Audition Guidelines, learn how to interpret, prepare and successfully and confidently audition with their pieces.
- Learn effective presentation and audition skills and mindset
- Prepare for the Improv Component of the Audition
- Learn Effective, Confident Interview Techniques
- Learn Effective and Confident Audition Techniques
- Learn Strategies to Use Stage Fright and Anxiety to Empower Auditions
- Learn Overall Positive Mindset Techniques,
- Get Guidance on Appropriate Audition Clothing
- Participate in a Mock Audition.
Tuesdays 6 p.m.-7 p.m. August 17-February 1 (No Class Sept. 7, Nov. 23, Dec. 28) at Confident Performance Coaching Studios, 4258 West Main Street, Jupiter, FL
Need Assistance? Call Melissa at (561) 270-5808.