Dreyfoos School of the Arts Acting Audition 16–Week Workshop
DREYFOOS ACTING AUDITION WORKSHOP WITH MASTER COACH MELISSA BOHER JACOBSON. Melissa Boher Jacobson, has successfully prepared hundreds of students for Dreyfoos in Communication, Theatre and Voice for over 20 years. In this Acting Audition Workshop, students will:
- Find appropriate 45-second audition monologues according to the Dreyfoos Audition Guidelines, learn how to interpret, prepare and successfully and confidently audition with their pieces.
- Learn effective presentation and audition skills and mindset
- Prepare for the Improv Component of the Audition
- Learn Effective, Confident Interview Techniques
- Learn Effective and Confident Audition Techniques
- Learn Strategies to Use Stage Fright and Anxiety to Empower Auditions
- Learn Overall Positive Mindset Techniques,
- Get Guidance on Appropriate Audition Clothing
- Participate in a Mock Audition.
All Classes will be delivered remotely until further notice.
Tuesdays 6-7 pm August 25- December 15 (No Class Thanksgiving Week)
Need Assistance? Call Melissa at (561) 270-5808.